How Secure Is The Software You Just Purchased To Automate Your Business Processes?
Just as with Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber Security, Software Assurance (SA) is another area in which MartinFederal ensures that your automated and electronic processes are effectively supporting the business function and overall mission. We understand that software is a very critical piece within every infrastructure and process and being so, MartinFederal ensures, through our highly certified Software Engineer’s, Developers, and Systems Engineers, that your software is operating at a level of security that is consistent with the potential harm that could result from the loss, inaccuracy, alteration, unavailability, or misuse of the data being processed and resources that it uses, controls, and or protects. Our philosophy is that SECURITY should be built into every line of code and not bolted on. Our SA process involves a representation of the following modules:
- Software Security requirements definition
- Software Security design phase schedules
- Software Security policies and procedures development
- Software Security code testing and reviews
- Software Security assessment(s) of patching mechanisms
- Software Security validation & verification